panel on community media and arab spring f

Alex Gakuru gakuru at GMAIL.COM
Sun Nov 27 09:44:22 CET 2011

Thank you DeeDee for this public impression illuminating video. It explains
a lot on what big media makes global publics think about, although NOT what
to think. Reminded me of the book *Globalization: a very short
introduction*on the harm to publics expression arising from
concentration of legacy
media in a few private hands. Hence the need for NCSG to ensure online
expression is most protected.

appreciated.

Alex