Fwd: [arch-d] IAB Document Status

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Wed Nov 23 22:01:06 CET 2011

Hi,

In going through this list of docs, it occurred to me that some of these might be of interest to some on the NCSG list and may be relevant to some of the policy discussions.

I.e.;

> http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-privacy-workshop
> http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-privacy-considerations
> http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-dns-applications
> http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hansen-privacy-terminology

I also found http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-identifier-comparison-00 interesting.

avri

ps. i thought the discussions of mailing lists at the bottom was instructive as well.

Begin forwarded message: