[NCSG accountability] Nomination for NCUC Chair

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Wed Nov 23 04:34:35 CET 2011

Dear Konstantinos,

On 21 Nov 2011, at 12:19, Konstantinos Komaitis wrote:

> I am not going to sit and claim that mistakes have not been made. Of course they have; but these mistakes were not to the detriment of democracy and they never amounted to the generalisations that have been insinuated in this list. The EC, even at a late stage, was involved in all major decisions concerning travel allocation issues and representatives in the various committees.

As the most visible insinuator, may I ask for URLs of where in the various archived lists this is recorded? Even after stipulating that you made every decision for the good of the NCUC and never in your own self interest, it would be helpful to see where in the archives of the NCUC and of its leadership, this is documented.

I respect that everybody in NCUC supports your re-election and trusts in your integrity, I would just like to see the archives that back up your decisions and the claim that they were all done with full consultation of the EC.

Like you I accept that the NCUC-EC, on its publicly archived list is empowered to make decisions on behalf of the NCUC.  My problem is that I just do not see the evidence of that having happened as the general  case.

Thank you and best regards,

avri