[NCUC charter] Update of charter

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Tue Nov 22 18:05:28 CET 2011

On 22 Nov 2011, at 09:27, Amr Elsadr wrote:

> Shouldn't this be clearly explained in the NCUC charter?

Probably should be.

I think there are a number of things that need to be amended in the charter because of requirements in the NCSG charter.   So this and other issues could possibly be included in an updated NCUC charter.

Is this this something that should be done by the NCUC Chair?  The NCUC EC? A NCUC charter working group? The NCUC membership?

I hesitate to have an opinion on this, but I am wondering if the powers that be have decided how this will be done.

thanks

avri