[NCUC elections] NCUC EC NA nomination

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis at STRATH.AC.UK
Tue Nov 22 15:16:34 CET 2011

In seems natural that we might, but I did not think we did.  Does NCUC vote in regions?  Can an NCUC member only vote for their regional representative?  I don't remember how previous NCUC ballots have been set up.
[Konstantinos Komaitis] No, my understanding is that members vote for all nominees, despite region.

Also since we seemed doomed to elections with just one candidate, will there be an option of voting 'none' that will be counted?
[Konstantinos Komaitis] There will be a 'none of the above' option.

KK