listservs

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Mon Nov 21 23:52:39 CET 2011

Hi,

The other possibility, it the NCSG leadership is willing to countenance another list, which in the past they weren't, they could establish a NCSG announce list that our leaders could us for informational and transparency purposes.

Or maybe there could be both a NCSG and a NCUC announce-only list for our leaders to use for announcements and transparency when they are acting in the best interests of the membership of the respective organizations.

avri