listservs

Branzelle, Judy Judy.Branzelle at GOODWILL.ORG
Mon Nov 21 23:25:21 CET 2011

Hi,

Agreed. As a person new to this list, I would very much like to participate but simply can't wade through the constant amount of email sent. If there was a way to limit the constant exchange to those who might have more time than I do for this purpose, and still follow the important issues, it would be a much more useful listserve.

Judy Branzelle
General Counsel
Goodwill Industries International Inc.
15810 Indianola Drive
Rockville, MD 20855
240-333-5205

From: NCSG-Discuss [mailto:NCSG-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of Joly MacFie
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2011 3:00 PM
To: NCSG-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Re: listservs

My 2c.

I believe there should at least be a NCUC-MEMBERS (or suitable equivalent) list, announce-only, for announcements and admin - then people who might otherwise be ignoring the general to-and-fro of NCSG-discuss can set their filters so as to get important notices.

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
WWWhatsup NYC - http://wwwhatsup.com