Nomination of Nuno Garcia-NCUC

Alex Gakuru gakuru at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 18 06:16:52 CET 2011

Dear all,

I support this nomination and thank Nuno for his personal efforts in
getting Portuguese speaking African countries into ICANN. Efforts begun
sometime last year after a realisation that mainly or only English and
French speaking African countries were represented.

Thank you for accepting the nomination.

Sincerely,

Alex