KASWESHA APPLICATION

Ron Wickersham rjw at ITSMYINTERNET.ORG
Fri Nov 18 00:21:20 CET 2011

On Thu, 17 Nov 2011, Dan Krimm wrote:

> As long as any sub-domain (or sub-sub-sub-domain) counts as a "domain"
> that seems to fly.  OTOH, if only first-level 2LDs count, then this might
> not qualify (though perhaps kbo.co.ke might?).
>
> If the web site were located at kbo.co.ke/kaswesha/ then qualification
> might seem to be on shakier ground.  Is this minor technical distinction
> really that important?
>
> Does kaswesha.kbo.co.ke get listed in WHOIS, or only kbo.co.ke?

please help me undersand one other point about this domain name...

our policiy discussions are directed to _generic_ TLDs, and we have
no influence in country-code domain policies.   so is it ANY domain
holder that is considered eligible to be a member of NCSG or is it
appropriate for country-code domain holders to be included?

-ron