November NCSG Open Policy Meeting: 16 November 2011 (16:00 UTC)

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Mon Nov 7 01:38:00 CET 2011

Please mark your calendars!

November NCSG Open Policy Meeting

Date:  Wed. 16 November 2011
Time:  16:00 UTC
Duration:  2-hours

This monthly discussion is intended to facilitate direct interaction between the NCSG Policy Committee & the entire NCSG membership and is held in conjunction with the 17 November GNSO Council meeting.

All NCSG Policy Committee members (including all NCSG GNSO Councilors) & NCSG GNSO Working Group representatives are expected to attend.  The meeting is open and all NCSG members are welcome to participate in the discussion.

Telephone dial-in details & passcode:
  http://ipjustice.org/ICANN/NCSG/NCSG_Passcodes.htm

Draft discussion agenda to be distributed about 1-week before the meeting.  However, we will spend the first hour of the 16 Nov. meeting discussing the important substantive policy issues that noncommercial users flag as important to work on in the coming months.  Based on the substantive issues that Wendy has already flagged, I've started to post these issues to the NCSG wiki here:
  https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/Policy+Issues

Also note we now have NCSG calendar and meeting page:
NCSG Calendar
NCSG Meetings

Thank you!  I hope you all will join in the discussion and lend your perspective to the SG!

Best,
Robin

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org