listservs

David Cake dave at DIFFERENCE.COM.AU
Thu Nov 17 17:57:02 CET 2011

	Just to address Alains comments about our 'dirty laundry' - I agree with the general NCUC feeling that a separate NCUC list for policy discussion would probably be a mistake, I think an NCUC list for NCUC internal procedural issues would be the optimum - but I'm loathe to create a separate email list for what is usually a very small number of messages, especially given the confusion that might result between the two (as soon as two separate lists existed, I would foresee a regular quantity of messages to the wrong list). Suggestions for how better to manage the issue welcome.
	Regards
		David