comments on URS and TMC

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis at STRATH.AC.UK
Thu May 12 12:35:40 CEST 2011

Dear all,

This is a reminder about this set of comments on the URS and the Trademark Clearinghouse on behalf of NCUC. I will be submitting them on Sunday, when the deadline expires.

Many thanks

KK

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Law Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
Director of LLM Information Technology and Telecommunications Law
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
Graham Hills building,
50 George Street, Glasgow G1 1BA