Fwd: NCPH Election for BOARD SEAT 14: second round of voting results

Nicolas Adam nickolas.adam at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 10 03:56:46 CEST 2011

This is more than disappointing, and i refrain from using stronger
words, but not easily. I don't even know who the 6 voting members of
NCSG were, but i know who Mr. Graham is .... and i can assure you he
never stroke me as having  special affinity for non-commercial
interests, however one understands them. He is a capable man, don't get
me wrong, just not one that will think non-commercial first. Nor distant
second, i would be inclined to think.

I don't know if i'm at ease with forcing any voting person to explain
their turnabout (i don't have a clear picture of the
representational/legitimacy scheme at play here) but i will find it very
hard not to find this disgraceful absent explanations.

Absent explanations I will also find it hard not to presume -- as people
in these sort of things usually have a clear understanding of who's
going to vote for who -- that the two changes were not planned
beforehand. I mean to say that absent explanations i will be tempted to
believe that the first vote was merely a ploy directed at people like me
(moderately in the know) to obscure the true leaning of some voters.

Now i am merely vetting shamelessly my own emotional deficiencies. It is
up to you -- whoever you are --to put my presumptions to rest or not.

Sincerely,

Nicolas