Fwd: NCPH Election for BOARD SEAT 14: second round of voting results

Milton L Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Mon May 9 20:06:48 CEST 2011

This is very disappointing. It means that two NCSG Council members switched their votes from Avri to Graham, despite the overwhelming support for Avri within this Stakeholder Group. I have trouble understanding how that could happen. Could those who made this switch please explain why they voted that way ?

The second  round of voting for the NCPH election for the ICANN Board Seat 14  closed on Friday, 6 May, 2011 at 23:59 UTC.
As per the election procedures, the candidate receiving at least 8 votes wins.  The candidates have been notified of the results.

*         Eight (8) votes for Bill Graham

*         Five (5) votes for Avri Doria

Attached please find the detailed results  for the second round.
All thirteen votes were registered.
Please check the results and let me know if you have any questions.