Internet Freedom

Hago Dafalla dafalla at YAHOO.COM
Sat Mar 19 14:38:16 CET 2011

Dear friend.

    We in the Arab world and third world the only thing available to
 us to express our will and our freedom from the
oppression of dictators is the Internet. Crumbs rulers began to impose their control over
the means
 of communication
 and not
 to allow
 people
 to express
 their
aspirations to live in freedom and Alkarimz So we hope the information society to pass laws
 and legislation that
 protects the
 freedom of
 the internet