[ncsg-policy] RE: RE: Draft of statement for workshop on new gTLDs

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Mon Mar 14 22:24:59 CET 2011

Hi,

I have added this information to the web page.
I will note during the meeting that you have a minority view on these 3 areas and will refer the workshop participants to the webpage.

a.