[ncsg-policy] RE: Draft of statement for workshop on new gTLDs

Alex Gakuru gakuru at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 14 18:30:45 CET 2011

Dear Avri, KK, Robin, Mary, and all

The proposed Consumer Constituency's (draft) charter principally
reinforces our parent NCUC/SG policy positions - i.e. neither opposed
nor silence. This thinking leads me to state that we (CC) are in
support of this position.

Kind regards,

Alex