[ncsg-policy] RE: Draft of statement for workshop on new gTLDs

William Drake william.drake at GRADUATEINSTITUTE.CH
Mon Mar 14 18:37:54 CET 2011

Hi Debbie,

Could you say which bits of language you have particular problems with, and whether there any tweaks possible that would square the circle between NCUC and NPOC perspectives?  It would be better if this could be a SG statement if we could get there...

Best,

Bill