NCUC agenda for constituency day (March 15, 2011)

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis at STRATH.AC.UK
Mon Mar 14 23:07:16 CET 2011

Dear all,

Please find the agenda for tomorrow's meeting. Please add any topics that I have missed out – please bear in mind that we only have the morning available. Please also note that the agenda items are in particular order.

Cheers

KK

1. Membership

2.       NCUC and new NCSG constituencies – collaboration

3.       Issues before the Council and update from NCUC councilors

4.       Interest Groups

5.       Policy and Operation Issues

6.       NCUC preparing for ICANN 41(Singapore) - NCUC/SG meeting with the GAC

7. Board Seat 14 – discussion.