Thoughts about Internet Freedom

Marc Perkel marc at CHURCHOFREALITY.ORG
Sun Mar 6 20:41:21 CET 2011

Yes there were many thing leading up to the Internet. The invention of
the transistor for example. The Internet however brings minds together
from all over the world and allows for mental networking on a whole new
scale. Human evolution is not about gene mutations anymore. It's about
information and technology evolution. The Internet allows information to
be stored and distributed like never before.