Thoughts about Internet Freedom

Nicolas Adam nickolas.adam at GMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 6 20:10:40 CET 2011

Yes, Jorge, you're very right on everything.

I like to ask people who might not be so impressed as i am with the
multi-faceted magnificence of the Internet chains-of-inventions: "How
important do you think the printing press was?"

People usually pause at this, but there are many other cool things out
there. Cheers.

Nicolas