[] Fwd: Updated DSSA list of GNSO volunteers

David Cake dave at DIFFERENCE.COM.AU
Thu Mar 3 11:20:06 CET 2011

At 2:08 PM -0500 2/3/11, Wendy Seltzer wrote:
>No objections to David or the other volunteers, but do we have any women
>who'd like to get more involved in the security and stability issues?

	I've noticed the same issue, and it is a broader one than NCSG.
	Check out the gender balance for applications for the SSR Review team
http://www.icann.org/en/reviews/affirmation/review-2-applications-en.htm
	(21 applicants, 100% male). The only women involved in the
SSR team are Alice Munyua as GAC appointee, and Alice Jansen as staff
liason.
	Regards
		David