Results of the Chartering process

Rosemary Sinclair rosemary.sinclair at UNSW.EDU.AU
Thu Jun 30 09:41:35 CEST 2011

Hi Milton

I've got problems with the "advancing an agenda" model - could it apply to Privacy, IP ....to mean we didn't need constituencies in these areas also...

I really think we've dealt with the major problem by de-linking the Council seats

I'll check again with ALAC but a number of their folks have expressed interest in Singapore in advancing the consumer constituency ...

Cheers

Rosemary

Rosemary Sinclair
Director | External Relations
Australian School of Business | Level 3 Building L5 | UNSW | Sydney  NSW  2052
Direct:  +61 2 9385 6228 | Fax: +61 2 9385 5933
Email: rosemary.sinclair at unsw.edu.au  www.asb.unsw.edu.au

       EQUIS accredited for 5 years