Results of the Chartering process

Rosemary Sinclair rosemary.sinclair at UNSW.EDU.AU
Thu Jun 30 09:23:27 CEST 2011

So "commercial" consumer organisations being organisations who have commercial members even when their focus is consumer interests - for example ATUG has industry members but clear policy position that focuses on end user outcomes (and yes this IS possible in Australia!)

Sorry I've been so dense about this!

Cheers

Rosemary

Rosemary Sinclair
Director | External Relations
Australian School of Business | Level 3 Building L5 | UNSW | Sydney  NSW  2052
Direct:  +61 2 9385 6228 | Fax: +61 2 9385 5933
Email: rosemary.sinclair at unsw.edu.au  www.asb.unsw.edu.au

       EQUIS accredited for 5 years

-----Original Message-----
From: NCSG-NCUC [mailto:NCSG-NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of Avri Doria
Sent: Wednesday, 29 June 2011 6:47 AM
To: NCSG-NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Re: Results of the Chartering process

Hi,

I agree with most of this note,  I would like to point out that there is nothing wrong in us helping the commercial actors in the Consumer area to find their way to the CSG.  Just as the CSG has leant a helping hand in the NCSG growth, I think it appropriate that we should now try to help them as much, not only to show our gratitude but also to allow them to experience the same benefits we have found in diversity.

a.