ICANN Publishes Registrant Rights and Responsibilities Webpage

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Wed Jun 29 14:29:03 CEST 2011

Hi,

That is just an expression of the rights and responsibilities as already identified in the RAA.  And you are right, for the most part the RAA does not offer the registrants any significant rights.

And good luck to us  getting any of the so called aspirational rights that were identified.  This may be another area where here is some commonality between the Constituencies in NCSG and with the ALAC/At-large

a.