Fwd:ICANN Publishes Registrant Rights and Responsibilities Webpage

Wendy Seltzer wendy at SELTZER.COM
Wed Jun 29 14:19:45 CEST 2011

Tellingly, I see no evidence of registrant rights, even to the continued
reliable resolution of a registered name, only asserted responsibilities.

--Wendy

--
Wendy Seltzer -- wendy at seltzer.org +1 914-374-0613
Fellow, Princeton Center for Information Technology Policy