Open letter to ICANN Board for approval of new gTLD program

JFC Morfin jefsey at JEFSEY.COM
Thu Jun 16 17:45:25 CEST 2011

At 14:32 16/06/2011, Nicolas Adam wrote:
>Thx for your elaboration. I understand that you fear solidifying
>ICANN further. I don't believe ICANN will ever be able to put itself
>beyond the political reaches of a critical mass of users*, but i see
>your point. I'll agree to disagree with regards to "harms" as i
>believe enlarging the namespace does in principle more good than
>harm. And ... i am curious, i admit.
>
>Nicolas

Dear Nicolas,

I thank you for this exchange which is now is in the NCUC records. My
interest was only to warn its Members about the DNS future sequence.
So it decides to consider it or not. Because; all  those who count
(GAC, ICANN, USG, Google, Microsoft, the Unicode consortium, some
Govs, the emerging IUse community) in the internet evolution have
done it since we identified together the way the Internet supports
diversities and I made IESG/IAB to discuss it. Those who did not
ponder over it yet might endanger the net in not being ready -
whatever their position.

jfc