Questions for The Board-NCSG meeting

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Thu Jun 9 17:13:28 CEST 2011

Hi,

I neglected to give a cut off for this poll.

Deadline: 1600 UTC Friday 10 June.

This allows me to notify the list on Friday of the choices and allow the weekend for discussion and adjustment of the text that is actually sent.  I would like to be ready to have this sent to Board Secretariat before 9am Monday MdR.

a.