FW: NCUC-WHOIS - Singapore

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis at STRATH.AC.UK
Tue Jun 14 14:54:56 CEST 2011

Dear all,

NCUC will be meeting the WHOIS review team in Singapore during constituency day. We have just been sent the discussion paper and I would like to ask all of you at this stage if you have any questions that you would like to be raised during our meeting with the WHOIS team.

Thanks

KK

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Senior Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
Director of LLM Information Technology and Telecommunications Law
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
Graham Hills building,
50 George Street, Glasgow G1 1BA