[ NNSquad ] "UK Guardian Observer" article against Internet anonymity

clarinette clarinettet at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 26 14:10:21 CEST 2011

My curation of articles on the anonymity online :
http://www.pearltrees.com/#/N-reveal=1&N-u=1_72898&N-fa=818179&N-s=1_3147990&N-f=1_3147990&N-p=23411518

(click on each pearl to open the link)

The question of anonymity on GooglePlus and its privacy/security concerns
has to be related to Google Face recognition capabilities with the purchase
of Like.com + more recently PittPatt :
http://www.pearltrees.com/#/N-reveal=1&N-u=1_72898&N-fa=818179&N-s=1_3157196&N-f=1_3157196&N-p=23482853

Love to hear your comments.

Tara