using the list

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Sun Jul 24 15:14:10 CEST 2011

Hi,

I have thought about adding that to the membership list I am posting, but for now am focusing on the address corrections.

I would also need the concordance of the EC for doing that, and figure that should wait until after the charter is approved and a new EC is created giving equal representation to the two constituencies.

So, in other words, that may end up a task for the next Chair, but I will pass my lists, incomplete though they are to whomever NCSG elects as Chair, once that has happened.

For now, I have enough NCSG work on my plate and can't take that activity on.

a.