using the list

Dan Krimm dan at MUSICUNBOUND.COM
Sun Jul 24 03:31:28 CEST 2011

Yes, I'd be interested in knowing all constituency affiliations for people
who post here.

For example, if a Consumer Constituency were formed within NCSG, and if I
joined it without leaving NCUC, I'd list myself as "NCUC, CC" or something
like that.

For those who are in NCSG without joining constituencies, I'd be curious to
know that too, perhaps in some sort of explicit way rather than simply the
absence of a designation.

Dan, NCUC

--
Any opinions expressed in this message are those of the author alone and do
not necessarily reflect any position of the author's employer.