NCUC Comments on UDRP

Nicolas Adam nickolas.adam at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 14 02:36:24 CEST 2011

It renders well the idea that the merits of having a review process are
conceptually independent from the merits of various policy positions
that may or may not be articulated during such a process.

It makes an elegant case for (more) evidence-based policy-making. It
ties it to good governance and already existing processes.

I'm happy to support this and i thank the authors for their good work
and precious time.

Nicolas