IGF and us

Carlos A. Afonso ca at CAFONSO.CA
Mon Jul 4 14:01:16 CEST 2011

Carissimi,

The IGF is approaching. Whatever our views on it, some of us will be
there in some capacity (mostly in the workshops, I guess). Could we
think of something among us as NCUC/NCSG taking advantage of being there
-- maybe some face-to-face agenda regarding the ICANN process pre-Senegal?

First of, we would need to know who will be there.

[]s fraternos

--c.a.