discussion on xxx domain? [ncsg-policy] Draft NCSG comments to GNSO Council on Rec 6

Nicolas Adam nickolas.adam at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jan 23 06:34:06 CET 2011

Hey! I think this is a fantastic idea, and it could truly benefit from
the involvement of concerned folks like Caroline, Dwi and Baudouin. This
is a definite +1 from me, as well as a cheers and a go team!

Nicolas