discussion on xxx domain? [ncsg-policy] Draft NCSG comments to GNSO Council on Rec 6

Alex Gakuru gakuru at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 17 08:35:13 CET 2011

If just to shed some historical perspective light, see
http://www.i4donline.net/news/news-details.asp?newsid=3198 (please
note that this was my then implementation of an ISOC-funded "Focusing
on the Individual Internet User" project and we do not have a Chapter
in Kenya) thanks, Alex.