WHOIS review team

Kim G. von Arx kim at VONARX.CA
Thu Jan 20 15:30:05 CET 2011

All,

I am so sorry for not having posted this earlier, but we have been holding our first face to face meeting in London.

You can listen in via this link: https://community.icann.org/display/whoisreview/London

My apologies again. This is already the second and last day. I will post a link to the recording and materials once they are up on the wiki.

Inane event, here is the link to the review team's wiki: https://community.icann.org/display/whoisreview/WHOIS+Policy+Review+Team

I will, in the future, make sure that I will provide you with information on our activity in much more timely manner.

Feel free to send me an email privately or on this mailing list if you have any questions about the WHOIS review team activities.

Kim

Sent from my iPad.