discussion on xxx domain? [ncsg-policy] Draft NCSG comments to GNSO Council on Rec 6

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 14 16:52:21 CET 2011

This question is not offensive but I find myself ethically and culturally. I
understand you have an advanced level of civilization while in our African
cultures, the use of technology is not yet fully mastered. There are
practices tolerated in some cultures but hardly acceptable in other cultures
. Does this mean for ulterior reasons to impose a certain position on such
sensitive issues? I am not warlike nature, please excuse me, but I express a
viewpoint that has any importance.

By responding in place of Andrews, and if I understand  you have coalition on
this issue?

SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN