discussion on xxx domain? [ncsg-policy] Draft NCSG comments to GNSO Council on Rec 6

Rudi Rusdiah rusdiah at RAD.NET.ID
Fri Jan 14 03:42:12 CET 2011

On 01/14/2011 08:55 AM, Nicolas Adam wrote:
> Hi Rudy,
>
> It *does* provide lots of information about "how effective" the
> chinese filters are. ;)
>
> It's just that "how effective" isn't a very circumscribed question. 8-)

Dear nicolas, very diplomatics :-)

just my feeling,  it wont be effective... since it is a virtual and
borderless world...

By the way,.... besides filter,  many government in the world installing
lawful interceptions on Internet traffics.. as it is mention in each
national cyberlaw :-)

Thank you for the reply.
regards, rudy rusdiah - jakarta.

regards,