FW: [ncsg-policy] Draft NCSG comments to GNSO Council on Rec 6

Dwi Elfrida Martina S dwi.elfrida at DEPKOMINFO.GO.ID
Thu Jan 13 13:24:40 CET 2011

Hi.. nicholas,

My membership in NCSG is by my own nothing to do with my job. I thought
the email address should official email address, so I registered with this
email address, Indeed this email has very limited capacity, so can't save
all email from all of you.never mind, I will change this. Thanks.

Regards,

dwi

 Regarding Dwi's email domain, I had exactly the same issue: this is the