FW: [ncsg-policy] Draft NCSG comments to GNSO Council on Rec 6

Dwi Elfrida Martina S dwi.elfrida at DEPKOMINFO.GO.ID
Thu Jan 13 12:22:44 CET 2011

Thanks for this clear explanation nicolas. and I support your opinion. and
this explanation is can be used as our justification why we support ALAC's
statement number one.

Regards,

Dwi

Thank you for clarifying your position on this.