FW: [ncsg-policy] Draft NCSG comments to GNSO Council on Rec 6

Dwi Elfrida Martina S dwi.elfrida at DEPKOMINFO.GO.ID
Wed Jan 12 17:14:05 CET 2011

Hi Nicholas..

I don't think that there is a level of CV based on quality of CV in this
group, my CV will be the lowest or under ground position:).

Please keep in mind that I never say that I don't like porn, even I never
state that I will reject .xxx as sex site, not at all. I'll support .xxx
as sex/porn site if .xxx can guarantee that it is become the center and
the only one known site for sex/porn. Indeed, they have term and condition
for people to access it. For me, if this world have one known site for
porn things is better than have many illegal & unknown porn files  that up
load in many websites.
But, perhaps I am now wrong.. as andrew said .xxx is not sex/porn site,
but it is for openness and freedom. Thanks for andrew to up date
information. I wait for legal paper that state and proof it.

my regards,

Dwi

 Hi Nuno, all