FW: [ncsg-policy] Draft NCSG comments to GNSO Council on Rec 6

Nicolas Adam nickolas.adam at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 12 16:14:41 CET 2011

Hi Nuno, all
I can assure everyone that only my CV would be in contact with the
ground. I agree with you on the rest, and with Andrew's take on .xxx.
Dwi, i see that you don't like porn and what it represent, but
unfortunately for all the world woes and problems, finding a way to ban
internet porn would not help resolve any of them.

Nicolas