FW: [ncsg-policy] Draft NCSG comments to GNSO Council on Rec 6

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Mon Jan 10 21:04:18 CET 2011

Hi there,

I've made a few suggested edits in the attached version.  Just fleshed-out more on the issue of the Independent Objector and clarified that our support for the ALAC statement was support for the concerns raised by ALAC.  (As I recall, we diverged on the conclusion: ALAC said "don't go forward" and we said "fix it and go forward")  http://forum.icann.org/lists/5gtld-guide/msg00099.html

Thanks,
Robin