FW: [ncsg-policy] Draft NCSG comments to GNSO Council on Rec 6

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis at STRATH.AC.UK
Mon Jan 10 20:44:10 CET 2011

Dear all,

Please see the email from Mary below regarding Recommendation 6 - Morality and Public order objections.

Best

KK

--
Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,
Lecturer in Law,
NCUC Chair,
University of Strathclyde,
The Lord Hope Building,
141 St. James Road,
Glasgow, G4 0LT,
UK
tel: +44 (0)141 548 4306
email: k.komaitis at strath.ac.uk
http://www.komaitis.org
Book: http://www.routledge.com/books/details/9780415477765/

------ Forwarded Message
From: Konstantinos Komaitis <k.komaitis at strath.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 19:35:32 +0000
To: Mary Wong <Mary.Wong at law.unh.edu>, <NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>, <ncsg-policy at n4c.eu>
Conversation: [ncsg-policy] Draft NCSG comments to GNSO Council on Rec 6
Subject: Re: [ncsg-policy] Draft NCSG comments to GNSO Council on Rec 6

Dear Mary,

Thank you very much for taking the lead in drafting this statement. I have added a small bit on the 'incitement and instigation' section, seeking to clarify the importance of raising the bar of such objections. I am attaching the amended version and I fully support this statement.

Again thank you very much for drafting this.

Best

KK