New petition to oppose the GAC veto - please sign!

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Thu Feb 17 20:35:43 CET 2011

I wonder if we can get any foreign language translations of the petition.   It would be signable to non-English speakers if we could find a few volunteers to translate the petition into other languages for additional support.

Best,
Robin

On Feb 17, 2011, at 9:01 AM, Milton L Mueller wrote:

> I've created this petition on the Commerce Department's abysmal veto proposal.
> http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/nogacveto
>
> Please sign and distribute widely. This is not an official NCUC or NCSG statement, it is something that cuts across a number of involved communities.
>
> Milton L. Mueller
> Professor, Syracuse University School of Information Studies
> Internet Governance Project
> http://blog.internetgovernance.org

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org