[] Regarding space for observers at the GAC-Board Consultation

Andrew A. Adams aaa at MEIJI.AC.JP
Wed Feb 16 07:46:17 CET 2011

> If access is allowed I'll try at least to stream, but it is not sure that a=
> n internet connection will be available. As soon as I have more details( i'=
> ll try to catch people at the ICANN Brussels office) I will be back to you.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Rudi Vansnick
> President - CEO

It's very ironic that an ICANN event in an industrialised nation might not
have a (decent) Internet connection available for a significant meeting.

Professor Andrew A Adams                      aaa at meiji.ac.jp
Professor at Graduate School of Business Administration,  and
Deputy Director of the Centre for Business Information Ethics
Meiji University, Tokyo, Japan       http://www.a-cubed.info/