[] Regarding space for observers at the GAC-Board Consultation

Rudi Vansnick rudi.vansnick at ISOC.BE
Wed Feb 16 07:34:17 CET 2011

If access is allowed I'll try at least to stream, but it is not sure that an internet connection will be available. As soon as I have more details( i'll try to catch people at the ICANN Brussels office) I will be back to you.

Best regards,

Rudi Vansnick
President - CEO
——————————————— Internet Society Belgium  —————————————————
President - CEO                      Tel +32/(0)9/329.39.16
rudi.vansnick at isoc.be            Mobile +32/(0)475/28.16.32
Dendermondesteenweg 143        B-9070 Destelbergen  BELGIUM
www.internetsociety.be       "The Internet is for everyone"

Op 16-feb-2011 7, om 05:56 heeft Joly MacFie het volgende geschreven: