today's calls

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Wed Feb 2 22:15:42 CET 2011

On 2 Feb 2011, at 14:40, Joly MacFie wrote:

> No wiki page, chat, or adobe connect?
>
> Might http://ncdnhc.org/chat be an option?

I sued to sit on that, but was often the only one.

> Is the NCSG on the new Confluence?

Are you kidding?  We can't even get access to the WGs we are on that have been moved there.

When I was still co-chair of JAS they moved our wiki there - one i updated before every meeting, and no matter how much I begged for access, they would not let me have it.  Took and act of god just to find out where it was.

a.