today's calls

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Wed Feb 2 22:13:16 CET 2011

Hi,

We can only have Adobe if we also request a Staff person to manage it.  We are not allowed to use it without staff supervision, and unlike ALAC we do not have multiple staff people assigned to help us.   Glen and Gisella give us a lot of help in organizing meetings, but that is all that is allocated.

We do have a Skype chat going which you are welcome to join.  And on occasion we have also used the NING chat.

Sorry I was not paying attention to the email during the meeting otherwise I might have told you sooner.

a..

On 2 Feb 2011, at 15:27, Joly MacFie wrote:

> Yes Alex, I'm on the call.
>
> There just seems to be a lack of ancillary avenues of communication beyond this list.
>
> I'm used to At-Large meetings where we are able to refer to adobe connect with live minute taking provided by ICANN staff.. plus chat for the occasional URL reference etc.
>
> Helpful for those sitting at the back like myself :)
>
> Also https://st.icann.org/ncsg-ec/index.cgi doesn't seem all that current.

Sorry guess i have not had the time to update it lately - I have unfortunately had a little too much paying work lately and that plus snow shoveling has interfered with my volunteer activity time.  Will try to take a look.  Maybe some of the Policy Committee can get involved in updating it.  We once made a decision that people would, especially those participating in WG and WT, but like so many of these things, it happened for a while and then .... well.